Friday, March 16, 2012

Pucker Up @eosproducts

Hey my BA Beauties and welcome to another installment of my POV. Today, we are going to PUCKER UP.
Hello My Soup Coolers

Yes our gorgeous lips are on display for the world every day and in world of Chapstick , Blistex and Carmex, how will you know what to choose from. Well,  I found something that feel great on these soup coolers of mine.  Introducing the Evolution of smooth or  EOS Sphere Lip balm.


Here are my spheres Red- summer fruit, Light Green- Honeysuckle honey dew and Blue - Sweet Mint
Now, I have seen these wonderful spheres talked about on various YouTube videos and seen glowing reviews on different beauty websites. I decided to give them a try. I consider myself a Blistex and Carmex girl because Chapstick did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for my lips. (I hope you notice how I bolded that)
 Now I have had these for about 4 months and if you notice, the Summer fruit is almost gone. I am
Barely any left 

trying my best not to use them all at once and use each as they slowly go. What I can tell you is that each of them make my lips feel supple and soft  and the taste is not too bad either. The EOS spheres are 95% organic and 100% natural. ( So all my lovelies that love all natural, you need this in your life)

All the spheres are packed with

antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil.



Honeysuckle Honeydew

Sweet Mint
 
<---- This is what they look like when they are full.










You lovelies can pick these up at your local drugstore and on average are $3.29. However, if you are not drugstore shopper and are an online shopping junkie, you can order from EOS online store or drugstore.com









Well my Beauties, I do hope you add these lovely spheres to your lip care arsenal.

BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL. BE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment