Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do you feel Gud???????

Hey my lovelies and welcome to another installment of my POV. Today , I turn my attention to Gud. Gud is a new product line from one of my favorite natural companies, Burt's Bees. Gud is a new all natural product line that is not tested on animals and contains no parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals.

I was lucky enough to be able to receive this product for free. I am currently part of measure of influence site called Klout and because of my high level of influence in Beauty, I received this as a perk.


I decided to use these products for the week to see how I feel about them products.
1st - They smell amazing. The scents I received were Orange Petalooza Body Wash,  Floral Cherrynova Body Lotion and the Vanilla Flame Body Spray.

The Gud Box

2nd - All sizes received are full size. We are not talking even deluxe sized samples. FULL SIZE. This means I can truly assess what I have.

Vanilla Flame Body Spray

Floral CherryNova Body Lotion






Orange Petalooza Body wash



3rd: The scents are wonderful without being overwhelming. Even with washing, moisturizing and spritzing  with three different scents , I do not feel I fragrance overwhelmed.

All over these products well make you feel great and refreshed.
The orange petalooza body wash suds up so well and you honestly do not need to use a lot on your loofah to get very clean.

With the Floral cherrynova body lotion, you do need to be careful in squeezing out the lotion. Burt's bees loves making their lotions thick and this body lotion is no different.

The body spray you really only need two spritzes and you are good to go.

If any of my beauties are looking for an all natural body regimen, I submit Gud to be a great choice for you. The price points for these products are amazingly cost effective. Prices range from $5.00  to $12.00. For a full list of products, please check the website Gudhappens.com


BE GORGEOUS.BE WONDERFUL.BE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. could never go wrong with anything by burts bees!

    http://www.hellomissniki.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. These products seem great!

    ReplyDelete