Sunday, March 4, 2012

Are any of my lovelies "Fresh"?

Good Morning my BA Beauties. Today's POV is about one of my skincare cleansers. It is called the Soy Face Cleanser from Fresh.  I was introduced to Fresh by my sis and fellow BA Beauty. She has been using the Soy facial cleanser for 2 years. I started using the Soy Face cleanser for about 2 months and it is extremely gentle. What I love about the cleanser is how extremely gentle it is. The cleanser can be used on all skin types which is phenomenal.


50ml cost $15.00

What it looks like from the tube



The cleanser goes on the face very gentle and it does not lather very much. For those of you that want a cleanser to over lather, this will not be good for you. Now once you rinse your face, it will feel refreshed and your skin doesn't feel very dry.

30 ML costs $80.00
When I purchased my cleanser, I was given a sample of  the Black Tea Age Delay Serum as a follow up. My rep Jeff was kind enough to say, its not like you need the age delay but why not start preventative measures now.  I used the serum right after I pat dry my face and it felt amazing.


































I completely enjoy using the soy cleanser and the black tea serum. I rate the cleanser  for me 10/10. I am glad to have such a gentle yet effective cleanser.
My only grimace face about Fresh is their price point.
They are not cheap. In fact some items are very expensive and it may throw some of you of because of the sizes are not so large.

What I will say though is if you have the funds to spare, try the soy face cleanser. The size I purchased is only $15.00 so give it go.

If any of you beauties try it, please let know what your experience is and remember:

BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL. BE YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment