Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today Is a Facial Mask DAY---------------- Review of Lush's Mask Of Magnaminty

Hey Superfly Gorgeous ones. When I woke up today, I felt the need to do a mask.
It smells so Good :D

The mask I am doing is Mask of Magnaminty from Lush Cosmetics. It has honey, peppermint, talc and all these wonderful other ingredients to help cleanse and tone this beautiful face of mine (well, my cute face, not trying to be too vain )
Pre-Mask...Not happy
 So as you can see above, there is my bare face. (I know I dont look happy but I forgot to smile)

Here is the lovely Mask.. Isn't pretty?


Smiling and Masked up


I wet my face first, then applied the mask. I would suggest doing this only because Mask Of Magnaminty is thick so without a little water, it may be a bit difficult to apply.

I let the mask sit on my visage aka face for about 10 minutes. What I love is how great my skin felt as the mask tightened and dried.

Here I am after rinsing
 My skin after rinsing feels toned, tighter and just refreshed.

I recommend this for most skin types. If your skin is on the sensitive side, you may want to just leave the mask on for 5 minutes.


Now to go show my fresh face to the world. Have a great day loves.

BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL.BE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment