Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stress related Anti -Aging---- Yeah I think I need it @klout Perk From RoC

Happy Sunday my BA Beauties.  Today, my POV is going to be about a Klout perk I received from RoC Skincare. Just to give my loves a little background RoC skincare has been in existence since 1957 and introduced anti-aging to the United States in 1999 and has been working with dermatologists for years. To find out more about RoC click here .

I received from Klout the perk to try  which was the RoC skincare stress repair night cream.
Here is the box received
I have had this product for approximately 2 weeks. One of the first things I have noticed is how thick the moisturizer is. I am used to seeing and having moisturizers of various color and thickness. I am going to figure the reason why this moisturizer is so thick is because it has 8 hours (hopefully) ti sink into the skin and work its magic.As I have learned through my years of using moisturizers, less is definitely more. I did the 4 dot technique (Forehead, chin, left cheek and right cheek) and then smooth around my face.

See how thick it is

I will say each day I woke up, my skin felt more soft and supple. I do love to laugh a lot so I know I will be getting laugh lines and so far, this cream is keeping them at a healthy bay.  I do recommend this for anyone over the age of 25. It is never to early to start taking care of your skin but I would suggest looking at your skin and see how it is aging.


The jar I is  received is a full size and retails for $24.99. This was actually one of the cool perks received and to be honest, Klout has really linked up with great companies to give some really great perks.


For those of you who may be interested in learning more about Klout, go to www.klout.com.

KLOUT CLAUSE Influencer Disclosure


I was given a free product or sample because I am a Klout Influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


BE GORGEOUS.BE WONDERFUL. BE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. I got this as a perk too and i love it!! i started using a cleansing product that made my skin so dry, and using this to moisturized has helped the healing process so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Niki.. Which cleanser were /are you using? And this moisturizer does feel really good :)

    ReplyDelete