Saturday, December 10, 2011

OOOOO I have Lashes - Enter DiorShow Waterproof Mascara

Good Morning lovelies.

This is my morning face ( i know not too pretty especially with my Alfalfa spike there but hey). As you can see, you can tell I really do not have many eyelashes (or they are so light they cant be seen).For years , I figured I would never have them and since I wear glasses, not like anyone would see them. Enter Christian Dior Dior Show Mascara. HELLO.... I found this wonderful mascara when I went to Sephora to look for foundation. When my beauty expert Cameron put this on my lashes, I was AMAZED!!!!!

I could not believe I actually had lashes and they made my eyes pop even wearing my specs.

I truly am happy with this Mascara. At Sephora, the retail price is $24.50 which is pricey considering you can get mascara from your local drug store but I was recommended Lash Blast Mascara from Covergirl as a more price friendly substitute.

 

I was also recommended Benefits "They're Real Mascara" which I want to buy since I was told it is on par with Dior's.

 

So for all you lovelies who think OMG I will never have lashes and do not wanna go the Latisse route ( changing eye colors and what not) , Please Give Dior Show a try.

 

You will not regret it.

 

 

 

 

 

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment