Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Glittery Hottie Nails - Don't be jealous ;)

Hello Lovelies..  Today is manicure day (at least for me).  I am kind of proud because my sinful color manicure last week in color Shausha #114 actually held up pretty well.  I was feeling a little more festive today and decided my nails should sparkle.

My Manicure today consists of :

Perfection and Cutex Nail Polish removers
Vaseline Intensive rescue repairing moisture lotion
Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green tea + Olive growth
Sinful Colors Professional in Color Hottie # 831
OPI Top Coat

1st - removed the old nail polish. I actually had to use two removers because the color was staying more than revlon colorstay :)



2nd : Once I free of polish, to get that remover feel off my hands, I washed them, pat dry with a paper towel and used my Vaseline Lotion to put moisture back in my hands.



3rd: Applied my Sally Hansen Growth Base coat



4th: Applied my first coat of Hottie ( notice how light it is)



5th: After giving a little time to dry, applied my second coat of Hottie



6th: Once dried, applied my OPI top coat to give it some shine



And here is my result: It feels very new year's to me and I love the color blue ( Win win)




Stay Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment