Sunday, December 18, 2011

Elf Nail Polishes---- New Formulas

Hello my Beauties.  I know you are aware that I had my E.L.F. haul recently. I decided to do my nails with E.L.F's new formula.
The colors I used today are Dark Navy and Metal Madness. I did not notice until the dark navy has sparkles in it until I put on my nails. What I will say is the navy is really beautiful, a fabulous navy with sparkles.  I wanted to add a little more sparkle so I put one coat of the metal madness on top of the Navy.

Even though I never got to try E.L.F old nail formulas , I will say these new formulas are not too thick. It is really in my humble opinion on par with my Sally Hansen colors.

Did a top coat of OPI and here is the result



( SORRY FOR THE FLASH BUT I DID MY NAILS AT NIGHT)



STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dark colors with sparkles! So pretty! now following! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete