Sunday, February 26, 2012

Internal Beauty - Goal Day

Hey My BA beauties . Today I decided to yell at myself. Now before you think I'm crazy understand, procrastination and I have been bosom buddies for entirely too long.  I made a goal list general and date specific.
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I had to make this list because my brain goes literally 100 miles a minute with thoughts and ideas and then I get distracted. I blame myself partially but I realized, if I am ever going to accomplish anything, i need to see it hence the list. My printer wanted to give me issues but I got through it and printed up my ideas, goals. All of the specific has dates and/or time frames because the best way to do things sometimes is to give yourself an actual time frame.


My Lovelies who may have some procrastination issues, take some times today and set some goals. They can big and small. Big ones are easily broken down into smaller more doable pieces .

I have seen something online called creating S.M.A.R.T goals .

The acronym stands for S- Specific, M- Measurable, A- Attainable, R- Realistic and T- Tangible.

The acronym makes goal setting better and a bit easier.

So my loves, I submit goal setting as part of your internal beauty process.


Talk to you Lovelies soon !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment