Monday, January 23, 2012

I am now....... A JULEP MAVEN!!!!!! ( CAN HEAR THE CROWD CHEERING)

Hello My BA Beauties. Well today , I received a gift in the mail. I have become an official JULEP MAVEN!!!!!!!  This is exciting especially since I am a self proclaimed nail polish junkie so what better way to feed my addiction.  I had signed up for Julep Maven when they were running their 1 cent special. 
I figured whats a penny to try something I have seen nothing but great reviews about and I am not disappointed. Let us check the packaging


My Goodie Box
I know the pics are a bit bright but  it is night time  and I  wanted to show you all I received.

My Welcome Letter :)
My VIP Treatment letter
My Gifts are beautifully wrapped and secured in great bubble wrap

Here are all my gifts :D
I feel so special and I am an official Maven. My style is Classic with a twist which is just about right.  My Introductory Maven Box  included 1) Julep Glow on Age Defying Hand brightener, 2) Taylor Julep Nail Vernis ( perfect periwinkle creme), 3) Maya Julep Nail Vernis ( peachy pink seashell) and a sample size of Julep everyday hand cream in SPF 30

What I do love about Julep Maven is even with what your profile quiz come out with , you do have the opportunity to choose other profile styles if you prefer the other colors. It is very nice that you do have that option.  The monthly service costs $19.99 which is fantastic considering you are receiving over $40 worth of products, receive 20% off all Julep.com purchases and get exclusive access to Julep Maven Online events.

For my BA Beauties that are nail polish fiends like myself, I submit Julep Maven to become a part of your life. Just Click Julep Maven  .


Enjoy my lovelies

BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL. BE YOU.

Talk soon my Beauties :)




No comments:

Post a Comment