Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello 2013

Hello my beauties. My apologies for my blog disappearance. 2012 was not the greatest year for me but it did help lay the groundwork for 2013.

Just to give you background into me: I am a freelance photographer, currently work for a cosmetics retailer, in the process moving to the Midwest and a writer.

Beauty is an extension of everything above but unfortunately it has been some what neglected.  Never fear, I have begun a new time management program so starting in Feb 2013, I will have found a way to post timely and more effectively.

For those that have stuck with me, thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me.

If you want to follow most of my other exploits, you can check my photo on Facebook at facebook.com/ dracophoto. My instagram is beautyamateur_janadd.  My other blog for more family, topical, and personal is draco1976.wordpress.com.

Thanks for sticking with me my BA Beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment