Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My FIRST INFLUENSTER BOX::: NATURAL VOX BOX

Hey beauties. Hope all is going well for you all, inside and out. A  few days ago, I received my first Influenster box. I was more than excited to get chosen for a box. For those of you that may not know what influenster is I will explain. Influenster is a Word of Mouth marketing in which members are selectively chosen to test out and give their opinions on certain products.

To register click here -----> Influenster.

YEAH!!!! My first box 
Above is my first box... To say I was excited to receive it is a bit of an understatement. I was on influenster for a bit so I was super psyched to be chosen.
Look at my goodies
Inside I received The Original Dish drying Mat, LypSyl Intense Protection Lypmoisturizer, EBOOST, Cleanwell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes, GeoDeo Deordorant , Nectresse Sweetner and country Life Maxi Hair Maximized dietary supplements.







I have tried the Country life Supplements because I am always looks for something to strengthen my nails. If it will help my hair and skin, BONUS!!!!!!

I have also tried the EBOOST energy supplement. It is in natural orange and though the flavor is an acquired taste, I can say I felt better and more alert. ( It is actually helping me write this post).

The dish drying mat is a no brainer. My glasses have dried fast and allowing it to dry afterwards will help extend its life use.

I cannot wait to try the other products. I know these days we are trying to more conscious of our environment and what we use and I am very happy that I can try these products out to help out.

For my lovelies, You can follow Influenster https://twitter.com/Influenster

disclaimer: I have received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.





BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL. BE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment